The 3 pillars at the heart of Transform Nations are:
- Man Enough – An 8-week challenge that inspires and equips men to unleash the man within and live as responsible and principled men.
- Boys to Men – A transformative program that equips the boy-child into becoming a confident, disciplined and purposeful boy to ensure his successful transition into a responsible man.
- Shujaa Dad – Transformative program that seeks to raise generations of responsible and equipped fathers.
- Market Place – A program that seeks to empower individuals in the marketplace to be able to engage and contribute to the transformation of their communities.
- Youth Programs – Aim to raise a generation of young leaders of integrity who lead sacrificially and thus positively influence the future economies, societies and governance in the nation. The Ideal girl program in particular focuses on equipping girl leaders (13-18yrs) to be high achievers.
- W.I.R.E.D. (Women Influencing Radically to Establish Destiny) – Equips and engages women with tools to lead and transform their communities.
- Kiongozi Challenge – A leadership course that defines what governance and citizen leadership entails, based on the 5 C’s of leadership (Character, Compelling Vision, Competence, Conciliatory, Caring).
- Faces of Christ Experience – A discipleship initiative that seeks to develop and enrich spiritual foundations of leaders by facilitating self-awareness in light of God’s truth for greater transformational impact.
- Ombi– A transformative initiative that equips Christians on the importance of prayer and how to pray effectively.
- Fire Friday – A prayer initiative that calls on citizens to pray for their country once a week through lighting a candle and saying a prayer on key issues affecting the nation.
Transform Nations recently registered its presence in Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda and the United States. We hope to change Africa’s reality and will soon be established in more African countries.