Transform Nations originally known as Transform Kenya, was started in the year 2010 by founder and current Executive Director, Simon Mbevi, spurning from a desire to see the lives of people and communities transformed and the passion to impact people all over the world. From its humble beginnings with a staff team of 3 volunteers, Transform Nations has been able to expand its reach to 5 nations, impact the lives of thousands of people and currently has a staff team of 16 (click to visit our team) and a committed support system of over 100 volunteers (click to support us).
With a mission to equip leaders in the family, church and society for national transformation through personal change, Transform Nations invites individuals all over the world to Change their Reality through participating in powerful and innovative learning experiences. Graduates of our programmes not only experience powerful personal transformation (click to visit our blog) but also become powerful catalysts for transformation.These include:
- Man Enough – Unleash the Man Within- an 8 week challenge for men that re-defines masculinity and equips them to take up their leadership roles at home and in the community.
- The Marketplace –a fun, interactive and challenging 6 week experience that equips individuals to thrive in the workplace and use their platforms for positive influence.
- Boys to Men – a program that initiates boys into responsible masculinity and helps them to effectively navigate and overcome the challenges they face
- Nurturing sons– A 7-week journey that equips mothers of sons on how to raise their sons into noble responsible men.
- Ideal Girl – a program that develops leadership skills and abilities in girls and young women through an engaging and interactive experience.
As a result of the increasing demand for its programs beyond the Kenyan borders, Transform Kenya has begun to expand its reach into other African nations. This necessitated the change of name to Transform Nations in line with the expansion of our vision(link to our vision). Through an effective 10 year strategy that seeks to expand our reach to 70 nations, we continue to develop content and experiences that inspire hope, give direction and motivate change. Standing on the pillars (link to our pillars) of Responsible Masculinity, Transformational Leadership, Community Engagement and the values of Team Spirit, Integrity, Excellence and Partnership, Transform Nations continues to fulfill its mandate of changing the world – one leader at a time. Partner with us and become a part of this amazing transformation story! (Link to partner with us)